If you are a homeowner in the McKinney area, and it is time to remodel your bathroom, then we are here to make that happen. It does not matter if you only want a partial remodel or if you want to tear out the entire bathroom, move walls, change the plumbing, and create something completely new, we can do it all.
We can create a fresh look in one bathroom or remodel multiple of your bathrooms at the same time. We can update the look of an old bathroom, replace a bathroom in disrepair, or match the bathroom to your existing aesthetics.
With years of experience remodeling bathrooms in the McKinney area, we know how to create a lasting look that is the perfect place to relax, while remaining functional too. Give us a call today to get an idea of just what we can do for you.
Request A Free Estimate
The Design Process
Bathroom Remodeling Options
- New Shower/Tub Combinations: If you have space, a combination shower and tub is a great addition to a bathroom. It can also save space if you do not have a lot of room. We can work with existing plumbing and create something fresh and new with one of our modern options.
- New Flooring: Replacing the bathroom floor is a great way to change the look of the room. Not only does it tie the room together but our range of flooring options is a great way to protect the wood beneath. Ask about our waterproof flooring.
- Custom Crown and Base Molding: The molding adds a touch of elegance to a room and provides a seamless join between walls, floors, and ceilings. If you cannot find what you are looking for, we can create custom molding just for you.
- Custom Cabinets: Most bathrooms are different and that is why we create custom cabinet design just for you. We like to use the existing space to its maximum potential while always focusing on beauty.
- Custom Ceilings: Ceilings are often overlooked, but our range of waterproof ceilings are not only waterproof, but they are also beautiful too. An amazing ceiling can become the focal point of your bathroom.
- All New Doors: Your bathroom door is your first impression of the room, and can make or break the overall aesthetic. We have a full range of doors for you to select from.
What’s Needed to Undergo Bathroom Remodeling?
The first thing that you need is money. To get straight to the point, you need to be able to afford the bathroom remodel that you want before you go ahead with it. Of course, you can always talk to us about payment options if that is a concern of yours.
Once you have the funds at your disposal, you should have a plan in mind. You know your space, and you know what you want. Having a vision for your bathroom can be important, but you can do without one too. If you have no idea what you want to happen in the bathroom remodel, then we can help you to decide.
You also need to have time. A bathroom remodel means that you are going to be without that bathroom for a few weeks. If you have another bathroom, that is not a problem, but you need to be able to do without it for a while.
Other than that, you can leave the remodeling in our expert hands.
To Hire Us
At McKinney Remodeling Pros, our goal is to design and remodel your dream bathroom.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to bathrooms and can handle anything.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. Nobody is more experienced at building outdoor living spaces for the whole family.
What Happens During a Bathroom Remodel?
Bathroom remodeling is not straightforward, and that is why it is often better left to the professionals. Bathroom repairs can be left to a homeowner, but remodeling is a different story. Here are some of the things that we will do.
After the design process, we will do load testing, asbestos testing, and more. We will also check what permits are needed to start the work and pull them.
The demolition comes next, and our estimate includes all disposal fees. That includes all charges for the disposal of hazardous materials. If there are any unexpected expenses, such as the discovery of rot or mold, we will run that by you before we continue.
The framing and preparation come after that, and that will also include moving any plumbing and electrical, along with rerouting and adding to the existing infrastructure. Once the structure is there, we will install the fittings and fixtures.
Any tiling, painting, and finishing will come next. Once the decor has been finished, we will walk through the bathroom with you to ensure that it is exactly what you want. Of course, if you have any problems after we leave, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Mistakes TO AVOID When Remodeling
There are three common mistakes when remodeling a bathroom: time, skill, and quality.
You cannot rush this process, especially in the early stages when you are creating the structure and dealing with plumbing.
You also need some skill, again with the plumbing, but also with the waterproofing and finishing.
The quality of materials is important too. Skimp on that and you are soon going to need repairs.
Cut corners on any of the above, and your bathroom is not going to turn out as desired.
Get A Free Estimate
How Much Does It Cost To Remodel A Bathroom?
The average bathroom costs around $10,000 to remodel, and much can depend on the size of the bathroom, what is being remodeled, and the quality of the materials and fixtures.
When you are thinking about remodeling costs, there are some things to think about. The larger the room, the more it is going to cost for materials and labor. Also, if there is a lot of custom work to be done, the labor costs are going to go up too. If you are moving water or electricity lines, an electrician or plumber will need to be called in.
There is also a big difference between pre-made fixtures and custom ones. If you choose a pre-made fiberglass shower surround, it may only cost a few hundred dollars, but a custom made one can run into the thousands.
Changing the floorplan will increase the costs, and the type of appliances, fixtures, and countertops will add or subtract from the final estimate.
Keeping costs low, you can remodel a bathroom for a few thousand, but a luxury master bathroom could cost you up to $40,000.
We Do Bathroom Remodeling In The Following Areas
McKinney, Celina, Prosper, Mellisa, Princeton, Anna, Weston, Lucas, Allen, Gunter, Little Elm, Frisco. Blue Ridge, Farmersville, Lavon, Lowry Crossing, Parker, Murphy, Nevada, Fairview, Hebron, New Hope, St. Paul, and most of Collin County.
If you would like to inquire if we service your area, please call (469) 481-1548